Food Pantry Frequently Asked Questions
• I had an appointment, but I missed it. What do I do?
You must make a new appointment. We will cancel the appointment you missed so that you can make another appointment in
the same month since you were not able to make your previous appointment.
• I need an appointment but there aren’t any available. What do I do?
Food appointments are open 21 days in advance. New appointments open each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and
Sunday morning. Please check the appointment calendar in the morning to see the new appointments. Additionally, we have
cancellations each day that may open appointments much sooner. These cancellations typically occur in the afternoons around 3pm.
• I have an appointment coming up, but I cannot come at my appointment time or day. Can I come on an earlier day or change
If you know in advance that you cannot come for your scheduled appointment, do not come early without notice. Instead, please reply
to the appointment confirmation email and let us know that you would like to change your appointment. We will email you back and
do our best to accommodate your request.
• I am a first-time client and would like to receive food. How do I do this?
Please click on “Make an Appointment for Food” in your preferred language and follow the steps to make an appointment. You must
have an appointment to get a full cart of food. Please have your ID or the appointment confirmation email ready to show when you
arrive to receive your food.
• I do not have an appointment and I need food now. Can I still come?
You are required to have an appointment to get a full cart of food. However, if you need emergency food support, you may come get
an Emergency Box that contains enough food for 2-3 days without an appointment
• I am under 60 years old. Can I come on Wednesday (Senior Day) and pick up food without an appointment?
No, only older adults who are over 60 years old may come without at appointment on Wednesdays. We make this exception for our older adult
neighbors who may not have access to the internet or who may not be able to navigate the scheduling process.
• Who can I contact if I have a specific question about my appointment time, day, or switching my appointment?
Please reply to your appointment confirmation email and the Pantry Director will get back to you. If you did not receive a confirmation
email or have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
• I have already received food this month with an appointment. Can I make an appointment in the same month or come again?
No. You may come only one time per month. If you make more than one appointment in the same month, we will cancel the latter
• Can both myself and someone else in my household make an appointment to receive food in the same month?
No. You may only receive food one time per month per household. Other members of your household will not be able to receive food
if your household has already received food for the month.
• Can I pick up food for someone else if they have an appointment?
Yes, if you have a photo of their ID or their appointment confirmation email, you may pick up food for someone else as long as they
are not a part of your household and they have an appointment.
• Why does The Branch need my information for me to receive food?
We require all clients to fill out a form containing information that helps us know who we are serving to help us serve you better and
track the amount of food we are giving out. If you feel uncomfortable answering any of the questions, you may decline to respond.